What Makes Lifetime Chairs Superior?
Whether you're organizing a small family get-together or coordinating a large convention, Lifetime seating accommodations are designed for the way you live. Our patented lightweight design, convenient portability, and superior durability makes us the undisputed top seller of plastic chairs and tables in the American market.
Lifetime Chairs Construction
Because we use high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic, our plastic chairs are stronger, lighter, and more durable than metal chairs or wooden chairs. We also use UV-protected plastic to prevent cracking and discoloration, and powder-coated steel to prevent rusting.
Consider the advantages of HDPE plastic chairs when compared to metal chairs or wooden chairs:
- HDPE plastic is strong, durable, maintenance free, and suitable for indoor or outdoor use, making it the best value for your money.
- Wood is inexpensive, less durable, susceptible to cracking and splitting, and requires regular maintenance.
- Metal can be less expensive than polyethylene plastic, but it is susceptible to rust and dents.
Lifetime Chair Styles
With Lifetime chairs and benches, you don't have to give up style to enjoy durability and functionality. We offer classic and contemporary designs that are stylish enough for any setting or event. Durable double-walled plastic construction makes our seating accommodations weather resistant and easy to maintain. No denting, no painting, no staining! Choose from:
- Commercial Contoured Folding Chair: This heavy-duty folding chair has a wide contoured seat and tall, slightly reclined contoured back for comfortable support.
- Loop Leg Folding Chair: This chair is designed like our commercial contoured folding chair with the exception of the legs. The legs on this folding chair are looped to prevent the feet from sinking into the ground during outdoor events.
- Commercial Contemporary Chair: This is our folding chair with a flair. This sleek, modern look adds a touch of taste to any decor, both formal or informal.
- Commercial Stacking Chair: This is a heavy-duty chair designed with classy curves and comfortable contours. The contoured back of the chair is more erect than our commercial contoured chair and designed especially for sitting up to a dining table or desk.
- Adirondack Chair: This is an old style in a new material. Enjoy the charm and comfort of the popular Adirondack design without the high-maintenance. Our Adirondack chair is constructed from polystyrene plastic so it won't warp, split, or splinter. No painting, staining, or varnishing to look as good as new for many years.
- Glider Bench: This glider bench provides a smooth, quiet gliding motion that will have you relaxed and smiling in no time. Contoured back and bench seat provide comfortable support. Durable but lightweight construction allows you to easily relocate the bench if necessary.
- Wood Look Glider Bench: Glide into tranquility with this Lifetime Glider. Durable polystyrene plastic construction allows you to enjoy the warm look of wood with the carefree low maintenance of plastic.
- Convertible Bench: This versatile patio bench doubles as a picnic table! Go from seating to eating with the push of a lever. Perfect for balconies or limited outdoor space. Constructed from durable, low maintenance polystyrene plastic, this bench has an attractive wood look without the painting or splinters.
Lifetime Chair Functionality
Lifetime chairs are designed for the way you live and work. Because we use plastic, we are able to contour the Lifetime chairs to create a folding chair that is more comfortable, in many cases, than a padded chair with a flat seat. We also incorporate features that will be compatible to your lifestyle and your business:
- Lightweight construction for easy transportation
- Stain resistance for easy maintenance
- A folding or stacking design for convenient storage
- Durable engineering that meets BIFMA standards
Searching for accessories for your Lifetime chairs? Shop our line of chair accessories.